How about a pic of the LED set up. I have a whole set sitting in the box, but because of the build of the bike, cant decide where to mount them. Everything is stock, and the way the tank and frame are built, it's not like anyother light placement. Would love some ideas!

I just had what was the rear turn signals converted to tail lights/turn signals for some more light in the rear(Led with the new ones) . They also put Sun Spots on to replace my headlights. Wanted to replace the main headlight itself with a truck light, but I have to get some different parts for the inside of the headlight for the mounting to work. Something about the British and the headlight and he could not replace that light. I didnt get any body Led lighting.

I just had what was the rear turn signals converted to tail lights/turn signals for some more light in the rear(Led with the new ones) . They also put Sun Spots on to replace my headlights. Wanted to replace the main headlight itself with a truck light, but I have to get some different parts for the inside of the headlight for the mounting to work. Something about the British and the headlight and he could not replace that light. I didnt get any body Led lighting.
have any pics??

The rear lights are the only detail that i do not like on my 06 standard, i have added a couple of 3inch LED lights marker/brake lights on my Corbin beetle bags. I have been trying to find a intergrated rear light with built in signals so I can get rid of the ugly yellow signals.

I am trying to figure out how to put pics of lights on here. I dont think I can do a video and pics dont really do it justice.

The LED changed the blinkers on the back to tail lights/brake lights/blinkers. So now it is well lit from the back.

I will keep trying and get something on here...

They work well along the inside of the rear swing arms and up the insides of the radiator side covers. I also placed them along the inside lip of the gas tank on the right side and behind the bear claw on the left. I just wanted them to highlight the engine.

I used the inexpensive flexible strip lights you can buy in the "car crap" isle at Pep Boys. The bike specific kits are cool and some have extra gadgets like remotes and changing colors, but I just wanted plain old white. The ones I got also come in red and blue, you just have to run your own wires and switch.

Probably spent around $40 on everything in the end.

Back