COMick

.040 Over
I was at a bike event yesterday and I got some LED's installed on my R3t (real nice). But I was talking to the guys at Trick Lights and they mentioned that they could do work on any Triumph........ even the new 6 cylinder.

I informed then there was no 6 cylinder from triumph. They told me they heard about it from the Triumph dealer in Houston. Hadn't seen a picture yet, but it was going to be 6 in a V three on each side.....

What kind of beast would this be?

Actually, its a 5 cylinder....

Attachments

• Rocket_5.2[1].jpg
    Rocket_5.2[1].jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 265
Thats some nice photo shop work, almost got the valve cover right. And would the rider have to be 8 feet tall to reach the pegs? LOL

Amazing what they can do with pictures now days, can't believe your own eyes anymore.

I reckon people would have thought the first pic of an R3 they saw was just as incredible. Pegs look about right, actually. ;)

Could try the sort of config used by VW - not so much a V but close to inline with just enough offset to allow the cylinders to nestle into each other. That's how they got a W8 - 2 banks of very narrow Vs. A 2.8 V6 from my Bora wouldn't be much bigger than our 2.3 triples but has 150KW and 300nM.

Back