I can see rectangular digital gauges, mounted along and maybe under(if room allows) the bars...they would be right there in the peripheral vision if your chin was low over the tank..just a thought...
Tough (though NOT impossible) to do on a CanBus Instrumented Roadster. And you'd never see that display on the salt. It really is tiny

I can see rectangular digital gauges, mounted along and maybe under(if room allows) the bars...they would be right there in the peripheral vision if your chin was low over the tank..just a thought...
nice work ...

motogadget_motoscope_mini_combination_frame_with_indicator_lights_blue_750x750.jpg

On race day, the gauges will be lowered and the only thing directly in my LOS will be my shift light indicating 6000, 6750, 7500 with three different colors. If the 7500 light comes up in 5th record achieved lol.

Holy Jesus Christ Almight, Just got back from riding mufasa after a round of upgrades (again), absolutely bonkers...

HUGE fan of the tiny bars now, makes if feel like a giant cafe bibike loool.

Last edited:
You probably have mentioned it before, but when is race day, I will put it into my calendar. Besides myself, I am sure there are a lot of people who have become part of your fan club. Wishing you the upmost best of luck and also thanks for all the huge amount of input you have done on this site.

Originally intended for October, for a variety of reasons that's shifted to August, though still ultimately working to make October work. The cooler weather will be beneficial if it doesn't rain.

It all really comes down to tires.

By then, who knows what additional tweak you find to do to give it just that little bit more.

Back