New AntiGravity Restart Battery

Gregger

Living Legend
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster
It looks like AntiGravity has a new type of battery that will keep you from accidentally discharging it. They have a feature called Restart which puts the battery to sleep before it is completely discharged keeping enough power in place to allow you to start your vehicle. A lot of automotive vehicles have this feature built into their cars shutting off power to preserve battery life. The Restart feature has it built into the battery! See the video.

ATX20 Lithium Motorsports Battery – Antigravity Batteries

Antigravity doesn’t recommenced the restart tech battery for the rocket for our monsters they have an HD version battery. This setup here.

FAB12ECA-C49E-4092-AC93-033054F10A4B.png
B0DFBCBC-50C7-4172-ADEA-C7146EBE5D8A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
For 400 bucks I can buy 3 Yuasa HDs with 310 cranking amps and be good for 6 to 9 years.
I also carry a good jump starter with me for those few times a year I screw up.

For 400 bucks I can buy 3 Yuasa HDs with 310 cranking amps and be good for 6 to 9 years.
I also carry a good jump starter with me for those few times a year I screw up.
500 with that charger:D, some like the Walmart battery and just change it every couple years, for me it was about the 3lbs, I was running 2 batteries @ 26lbs, lean and mean, 23lbs in batteries, 38lbs in exhaust, some other poundages here and there and walla, fit and trim.

Understood. cueioys if you had cranking problems?
Have you doubled up the size of the battery cables?

I have had cranking problems in the past but I think all my problems came from a bad (burnt) negative rectifier plug that @DEcosse found and fixed for me with a new harness. But the touring will give you fits on startup if battery isn’t up to snuff so that’s why I went to dual batteries, I have indeed doubled up or more on ground and power cables

00E5793B-D2F6-4C98-AC46-BE26336714A5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back