New 2013 R3 Roadster in the garage!

Hi Greg:

Excellent. We'll do a ride sometime when this crappy weather blows through.

I actually had a stalling issue right away on my R3 as well right out of the gate. I did the "12 minute tune" to it and it hasn't happened since. Search for that and you'll find out how to do it, as that may save you some pain.

My own stalling generally occurred when downshifting. I'd pull in the clutch to shift and it would instantly die. I couldn't find a real pattern to it, but I rode around for a 1000 or so miles (I inquired with the dealer on it, but that didn't solve anything) with it happening occasionally. Try this first before going to the dealer as that may work.

Where did you get it? I like the folks at Moon Motorsports and the guys at Triumph/Indian St. Paul are pretty good too.

Peter

Hi Greg:

Excellent. We'll do a ride sometime when this crappy weather blows through.

I actually had a stalling issue right away on my R3 as well right out of the gate. I did the "12 minute tune" to it and it hasn't happened since. Search for that and you'll find out how to do it, as that may save you some pain.

My own stalling generally occurred when downshifting. I'd pull in the clutch to shift and it would instantly die. I couldn't find a real pattern to it, but I rode around for a 1000 or so miles (I inquired with the dealer on it, but that didn't solve anything) with it happening occasionally. Try this first before going to the dealer as that may work.

Where did you get it? I like the folks at Moon Motorsports and the guys at Triumph/Indian St. Paul are pretty good too.

Peter
I bought mine at the St Paul Indian/Triumph dealer. Ill try the 12 min tune and see if the kicks the stalling issue. Thanks!!

Back