New 2013 R3 Roadster in the garage!

So, like me, you ARE stuck in the garage. Not a fan of this time of year. The snowmobile trails are shot and it is still too messy to get the Rocket out. Soon though with the Gerbing gear.

You could put nobbies on your Rocket and pretend it's a Scrambler...

We have a member on here who lost his mind, sold his Rocket and got a Goldwing. He's partly recovered and now has both. Good to have you join us.

Hmm..wonder who that could be :D..Hi and welcome Greg..1old bull is right on the money..this is the best Rocket Forum :thumbsup:

RJ

Welcome Greg from another Minnesotan! Where abouts do you live? I hail from Minneapolis.

I know there's at least one other Minnesota on here. It would be fun to go ride sometime.

Peter

Well, now that you've been welcomed aboard from New Jersey, it's official, you are one of us. Welcome aboard , Captain Grobe!!! How ya' doin'?

Hi Greg, I'm in Minnesota as well. I'm on the southern edge of Faribault. You and Carlsonp ever want to meet up and ride let me know. I moved up to a Rocket after riding a Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 for a couple years.

Hi Greg, I'm in Minnesota as well. I'm on the southern edge of Faribault. You and Carlsonp ever want to meet up and ride let me know. I moved up to a Rocket after riding a Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 for a couple years.
I'll take ya up on that riding...I've got to take my R3 to the dealer and have them look at this stalling issue Im having.

Back