Need a change?

APRIL FOOLS!!! I would never get rid of my R3T might add another bike. No April fools jokes on this site?
You guys are way to up tight!!!!! Lol

Is @idk the only one that picked up on that joke?

Oh wow, was I fooled. Does that mean I should take my Vespa back??

1798628_832519586764252_965544185_n (1).jpg

Just assumed you Yanks didn't 'celebrate' April fools day. We used to do some sh!t awful things to each other when we were younger .. having 5 cubic metres of gravel dropped in mates driveways :roll: (couldn't get vehicles in or out) :roll:.. get a load of firewood dumped right outside mates back doors (have to carry it inside , thanks) :roll: bikes listed for sale in local paper for giveaway prices :roll: ... we all found it amusing .. but was a day to be on red alert i'll tell you :cool:

Just assumed you Yanks didn't 'celebrate' April fools day. We used to do some sh!t awful things to each other when we were younger .. having 5 cubic metres of gravel dropped in mates driveways :roll: (couldn't get vehicles in or out) :roll:.. get a load of firewood dumped right outside mates back doors (have to carry it inside , thanks) :roll: bikes listed for sale in local paper for giveaway prices :roll: ... we all found it amusing .. but was a day to be on red alert i'll tell you :cool:

Youse blokes took April Fools SERIOUSLY!!!

Back