Nearly Xmas sooooo !

Its a great thing you are all doing!

But jeez DHL is a robber isn't it? £184 GBP is Au$323.
Sadly it will go to DHL rather than your charity of choice.

Doesn't the Royal Mail handle large International parcels? Here in Oz for International air delivery Australia Post ship parcels up to a 100 cm long and total girth of 140cm with a 20KG weight limit. From experience I know that Roadster TORS packed extremely well, 10x better than the factory in a double skinned carton wrapped with heavy cardboard with extra reinforcement in side as well, extra bubble wrapping and padding around the TORS comes to just over 17Kg and those crossovers would be no more than 2kg max. I have been sending them all over the world etc from here with Au$650 insurance for about Au$195 (£111 GBP ).

I believe post is usually about half from UK to USA than UK to Oz. Worth a try and may leave a bit more available for the charity.

Its a great thing you are all doing!

But jeez DHL is a robber isn't it? £184 GBP is Au$323.
Sadly it will go to DHL rather than your charity of choice.

Doesn't the Royal Mail handle large International parcels? Here in Oz for International air delivery Australia Post ship parcels up to a 100 cm long and total girth of 140cm with a 20KG weight limit. From experience I know that Roadster TORS packed extremely well, 10x better than the factory in a double skinned carton wrapped with heavy cardboard with extra reinforcement in side as well, extra bubble wrapping and padding around the TORS comes to just over 17Kg and those crossovers would be no more than 2kg max. I have been sending them all over the world etc from here with Au$650 insurance for about Au$195 (£111 GBP ).

I believe post is usually about half from UK to USA than UK to Oz. Worth a try and may leave a bit more available for the charity.
It is worth a try I guess ? Altho previous dealings with royal mail has been far from cheap . The price does include insurance at £12 pounds but it may be worthwhile my exploring other shippers !

Ok then , @Idaho Red Rocket 3 , postage to you will be £184 GBP !
As I mentioned before , both silencers are free of dents and scrapes but the chrome on the left one has some very small flecks . More than likely due to contamination during the plating process ? Will be perfect if painted black !
20171129_143535.jpg
20171129_143653.jpg

Nat I'm not sure... is the symbol Pounds or Euros ? What would Royal Mail transferred to U S Postal Service cost ?

:) :) :) :) :) :)
This worked out rather well . Final shipping cost was around £130 GBP,
A happy face at the far end and a couple of very generous donations to the charity , from guys here who wish to remain anonymous. Thanks fellas , every bit makes a difference ! :rolleyes:

:) :) :) :) :) :)
This worked out rather well . Final shipping cost was around £130 GBP,
A happy face at the far end and a couple of very generous donations to the charity , from guys here who wish to remain anonymous. Thanks fellas , every bit makes a difference ! :rolleyes:
Well it is Christmas!!! Nothing like a smile on the face of a kid - even more so a big kid!!!! Now if only the world was one big r3owners forum ......

Back