Nearly Xmas sooooo !

Nat67

Rockgoblin
Ride
Rocket 3 2010 roadster
I have a pair of TOR silencers , and a link pipe . There are 2 or 3 tiny rust pits top side of the left hand pipe , personally I would scuff em up with every cloth and paint the buggers black !
I have been toying with selling them but ? That's not very xmassy. In one of my more reflective moments , I thought about all the help , care and love i have received thru this community , therefore I would like to give something back !
This is probably only gonna work for UK owners , but , pay the postage and the first person who replies gets em ! I would ask however , that anyone who wants these makes a donation to the Macmillan cancer charity ? Search your hearts guys and donate whatever YOU feel that the pipes are worth to you . If the first person that replies only offers a tenner for them , then that's what they will go for . I will feel a better person and whoever gets it for the tenner will have the fleas of a thousand dogs infest their armpits
And bad Dartmoor Ju Ju! :mad:

Merry Christmas and God Bless you.....;):thumbsup:
15203154_10211391236525775_7229565534749889003_n.jpg

I have a pair of TOR silencers , and a link pipe . There are 2 or 3 tiny rust pits top side of the left hand pipe , personally I would scuff em up with every cloth and paint the buggers black !
I have been toying with selling them but ? That's not very xmassy. In one of my more reflective moments , I thought about all the help , care and love i have received thru this community , therefore I would like to give something back !
This is probably only gonna work for UK owners , but , pay the postage and the first person who replies gets em ! I would ask however , that anyone who wants these makes a donation to the Macmillan cancer charity ? Search your hearts guys and donate whatever YOU feel that the pipes are worth to you . If the first person that replies only offers a tenner for them , then that's what they will go for . I will feel a better person and whoever gets it for the tenner will have the fleas of a thousand dogs infest their armpits
And bad Dartmoor Ju Ju! :mad:
That Gentleman is what is called class. Money does not buy class only the heart does.

I don't want them...

That is very cool of you Nat!
Thanks mate . They take up too much room in the garage , I am fully aware of how much I could ask for them , but for the sake of a few pounds which I'd forever spent far as I am concerned .
I would rather know I helped someone out who who has them on their wishlist ! :thumbsup:

I have a friend that would love to have a set of TORs for his Roadster. He has lusted for a pair but living in Idaho with our low wages he has not been able to come up with the cash for a set. What would the cost of shipping be to Idaho? 83687. May be I could pay that as his Christmas present.

Back