My carbon parts are here.

Whylee

.060 Over
Ride
Harley Roadking
Was going to paint my front fender mounts and radiator cover, but bit the bullet and just ordered carbon fibre parts instead. Just got a notice they got delivered today. Will post a pic when I get home.

Here are a couple pics

Attachments

• 20230112_175648.jpg
    20230112_175648.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 20230112_175748.jpg
    20230112_175748.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 166
Here are a couple pics
Reviving the thread. @Whylee, how did these parts perform over the past year? Still satisfied and who was the supplier? Trying to find a good source. My dealer was telling me of rockets he has serviced where the carbon was warping or disintegrating from heat of the bike or our desert sun.

Glad someone brought this thread back to life. I would also like to know if they held up well, and if so, which ones are they?

I like the union jack tank pads. Anyone know which ones they are?

Glad someone brought this thread back to life. I would also like to know if they held up well, and if so, which ones are they?

I like the union jack tank pads. Anyone know which ones they are?
Those are the Lamonster tank pads, they are smaller than the Trikstore ones. I bought both, stuck with the Trik. I have had CarbonFBR carbon parts on for the better part of 18 months, still holding up awesome. My dealer mis-mounted the exhaust mid-guard when they did the brake recall last year, and it got burnt on their test ride. The updated part Jacques shipped me now has foil heat shield on the inside. As one of only a handful of Rocket 3 carbon suppliers, overall think the CarbonFBR parts are the best value parts out there $ for $, and the quality is first rate.
20230625_023102545_iOS.jpg

Those are the Lamonster tank pads, they are smaller than the Trikstore ones. I bought both, stuck with the Trik. I have had CarbonFBR carbon parts on for the better part of 18 months, still holding up awesome. My dealer mis-mounted the exhaust mid-guard when they did the brake recall last year, and it got burnt on their test ride. The updated part Jacques shipped me now has foil heat shield on the inside. As one of only a handful of Rocket 3 carbon suppliers, overall think the CarbonFBR parts are the best value parts out there $ for $, and the quality is first rate.
20230625_023102545_iOS.jpg
Thanks for the owner’s insights. I have been looking a a few suppliers, but it seems the census is converging on the CarbonFBR.

I have got several carbon bits from 'Carbon FBR' for my GT over the last few years, he is based near Edinburgh, Scotland, I have also worked with Jac (the owner) on a few bits,
ie; talked about products in which he has sent me a prototype to try out before production, he uses OEM parts that get moulded, then made with 100% carbon.
He does mainly Hinckley Triumph bits and also some Ducati. I am very happy with his products, check him out, may get 10% discount, also free P&P in the UK.
Hope this is of some use to peeps that might be interested in some parts.

I've been using these guys for the past year modding my Speed Triple RS. They have a full range of stuff for 2020+ and some stuff for the 2.3L versions

Back