Gentlemen.....Motorcycle Cinema at it's FINEST!

Evil Knievel (Entire old 70's movie) - George Ham…:

Get your Z'd9 on , groovy man

In its day a great Movie BUT looking at it now its a bit cringe worthy,I cannot remember talking like that ,also it would take a good rider on a ZI to out corner a equally good rider on a Norton ,those Nortons could go round corners like they were on rails, nice scenes around North Head ,and the Newcastle freeway,I have been on two stone Memorial rides with hundreds of other bikes travelling up the freeway.Garry McDonald is a strange choice for a motor cycle mechanic, Good old Norman Gunstan!:laugh:

In its day a great Movie BUT looking at it now its a bit cringe worthy,I cannot remember talking like that ,also it would take a good rider on a ZI to out corner a equally good rider on a Norton ,those Nortons could go round corners like they were on rails, nice scenes around North Head ,and the Newcastle freeway,I have been on two stone Memorial rides with hundreds of other bikes travelling up the freeway.Garry McDonald is a strange choice for a motor cycle mechanic, Good old Norman Gunstan!:laugh:
Mate just found this old Ozbike movie made in the 80's

Ken come on , you never uttered the words " hey undertaker man , it's the pigs" .. and we all had at least one mate called undertaker and another one with a top hat , eye patch and a long cape :rolleyes: and all the Norton guys got around in white leathers ... remember.

Strangely No, But I did have a Mate Midnight he was head Honcho of the local Rebel chapter ,and another named Tracker he was a life and Death Member until he died from a gunshot injury,
White Leathers and a White Stadium Jet Helmet what were they thinking ,and if you spoke to a Plain Clothes Copper like that he would have been all over you like a cheap suit , some of the Pub scenes however do bring back memories,

madmax1.jpg
madmax2.jpg
madmax3.jpg
Madmax, great bike movie...

Back