Motorcycle airbag jacket

Last edited:
I feel pretty.jpg

I feel u bud, since we ruin tires within 4500 hundred I understan, i know the roads u ride the power u ride with and the danger of every turn, if a vest that moto gp now is mandatory can help save our lives because of the way we love to ride im in. Dale earnhardt wouldn’t use a proper belt or helmet but his death has saved many lives and im glad. These vest and suits are smart for people who push the envelope and ride hard. They may help when disaster strikes. And if disaster strikes i hope they may help someone i care about, i dont necessarily like atgatt but i owe it to my wife my kids my grandchildren and is im gonna act like a fool I should have the safest gear i can when spooling it up. My opinion only and i dont judge how others CHOOSE to ride. Nothing but love for all my bruthas

Last edited:
a friend of mine had the Alpine Stars inflatable, non tethered, he rounded a corner hard one day, hit some sand and low sided, slid into the guard rails, he said the second that he came off of the bike the air bag went off and saved him when he hit the guard rails, he still got hurt, but it would have been much worse, he swears by it now

a friend of mine had the Alpine Stars inflatable, non tethered, he rounded a corner hard one day, hit some sand and low sided, slid into the guard rails, he said the second that he came off of the bike the air bag went off and saved him when he hit the guard rails, he still got hurt, but it would have been much worse, he swears by it now
Thats the one im looking at. glad he survived

If i land on a foot like that to a knee id be done.
Landing is not hard its the next 50 to 100 yards that hurts the most. I was thinking of switching to gear made of rubber. That way when I s.h.i.t. myself the suit will fill up and add padding. I know it will smell awful but at that point odor is the least of your worries :D

Landing is not hard its the next 50 to 100 yards that hurts the most. I was thinking of switching to gear made of rubber. That way when I s.h.i.t. myself the suit will fill up and add padding. I know it will smell awful but at that point odor is the least of your worries :D
I hope you never put one down again. I certainly would hate to help with that suit butt for you i would.

Back