G-Force Junkie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket III GT Black
I just traded in my 2013 Rocket III Touring for a 2021 R3 GT. On the touring, the factory restricts the secondary throttle plates to approx 40% for smooth acceleration and fuel economy. Richmond Motorsports installed a custom MAP that brought it from 88HP to 120HP. I added D&D slip-ons and custom air filter and gained an additional 8HP for a final 128HP and 151ft lbs of torque at the back wheel. See it on the Dyno at the link below. The machine should be up for sale next week at Ottawa Good Time center. Someone is going to get a great machine.

The machine readily keeps up with the older Rocket 3's:) and beats all my ****** rocket buddies off the starting line until about 60Km/hr. But it also has a proper windshield, bags and backrest platform assembly for touring, so cool.

Other upgrades it has.

1. Compact, remote control weatherproof stereo with radio / SD card or jack inputs. (Works great, bought another set for my next moto:)

2. This one came with the side lights. I installed two aftermarket compact HID lamps making for an illuminated ride. Handlebar controlled.

3. LED lighting installed throughout makes a nice night effect. Handlebar controlled.

4. Aftermarket TPMS system installed just last year. Works great.

5. 12v accessory outlet installed behind side cover.

6. Rear facing DR1 1080P dash camera mount built in.

7. Gel seats and Sheepskin cover finished off the ride.

Have a great day.

Back