My Roadster payment is made so no worry here.
Hell, got a pocket full of change for gas to go with it. Life is good.

Of course it is - you live in an "oil-rich state"!:D

Others, however, may be contemplating disabling a cylinder or two on our beasts just so that they can afford to keep them on the road! Personally, I'm just pissed off.:mad:

I'll never forget, a few years back, when, for the first time, I had to pay over $10 to fill the tank on my motorcycle. Hell, I nearly **** myself from the shock and anger. Now that it's costing me better than $20 to fill the tank, it's such an indignity that it takes nearly all I can do to keep from popping a brain aneurysm, having a heart attack or stroking out on the spot.:rolleyes:

Still, it is a relatively small price to pay to enjoy our common diversion and it's a helluva lot less expensive than the psychotherapy most of us would need in the alternative if it were not for the two-wheeled outlet we all love and cherish so.

I get mine from my local Mobil headquarters, the one that owns all the gas stations/convenience stores within about 50 miles or so. They also sell heating oil and propane.

Amsoil and Castrol are taking over at the dealers, locally it's what's on the shelf and then the party is over.

Back