Its eBay mate, so stuff comes and goes, grab those panniers quick from @Chip as they are very difficult to find even with dings, regardless of color.
I'm not listing the panniers. Seriously, if they will work for the rebuild great. If you can find something that will work for less cash no problem. Just trying to help. I'm kind of hard on things and a spare set of bags will be fine with me. This forum has helped me multiple times. If I can help a fellow Capt. great.

I'm not listing the panniers. Seriously, if they will work for the rebuild great. If you can find something that will work for less cash no problem. Just trying to help. I'm kind of hard on things and a spare set of bags will be fine with me. This forum has helped me multiple times. If I can help a fellow Capt. great.
Sorry for confusion @Chip , I did not mean your items were on eBay or listed elsewhere, just the items I had found. I saw and was referring to your earlier post offering them to him to get it back on the road and strongly suggest he takes up the offer. :thumbsup:

Laid the skunk down last Friday, was lucky enough to get away with just cosmetic damage. The list of stuff I'm currently looking for leads on is as follows:

(08 R3T)
  • Mirrors
  • Front dresser bars
  • Rear dresser bars
  • Front fender embellisher
  • Front signal light lenses
  • Panniers or repairs to fiberglass panniers
All leads and help is appreciated!

Old thread and yes, it can be real tricky using the 'reply' option on the new forum setup.
Many have problems apparently. Sometimes the cursor ends up inside the quoted post and if you try and relocate cursor it disappears. Been there done that myself. It is the sequence of actions that can cause the issue.

Back