whatthe

.040 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket3 GT
has anyone with a GT gotten the R pegs not as control mounts just for somewhere else to put your feet on long trips? If so what did it cost?

has anyone with a GT gotten the R pegs not as control mounts just for somewhere else to put your feet on long trips? If so what did it cost?
Again, just as with the opposite situation, if i wanted a extra set of pegs i'd never buy OEM when you could get Highway Hawks or similar for like 1/3 the price, seeing as it is just the peg you want and not the whole control assembly.

Again, just as with the opposite situation, if i wanted a extra set of pegs i'd never buy OEM when you could get Highway Hawks or similar for like 1/3 the price, seeing as it is just the peg you want and not the whole control assembly.
the problem is mounting the pegs to the bike not the pegs themselves

yes there are holes there already but it would be way beyond my capabilities to design and manufacture the mounts

I had something like these in mind. Shouldn't be necessary to make any mounts. Anyway it was just a suggestion/the way i would have gone :)

I had something like these in mind. Shouldn't be necessary to make any mounts. Anyway it was just a suggestion/the way i would have gone :)
thanks have never seen these before thanks for the tip

I ordered all the parts needed to add midcontrols and keep front "highway" pegs for my GT. It goes to the dealer tomorrow for installation (along with the quick shifter!)

I'll report back soon with pix

Back