Menu-bike setup-service-reset doesn't seem to do anything

Good luck.
Luck was with me. Had no problem resetting service reminder using TuneECU. When I tried it a couple of days ago it didn't work. I read that I needed OBDlink LX or MX and I ordered one. Then I saw a video that said the bike had to be in "run" mode. Duh. Did that this morning and worked like a charm. Even used my old $20 bluetooth OBDII device. Happy days as I really like this bike and do not want to be pissed off every time I have to take it to a dealing just to reset service reminder.

We're you only allowed to choose between 2 choices, 600 miles or 5k?
That's how mine was. So I chose 5k. Problem is oil change done in 2k more miles, so the wrench will show up between oil changes. Unless I put up with wrench for awhile until next change. Decided to reset between changes. Wish dealer could disconnect the SOB.

We're you only allowed to choose between 2 choices, 600 miles or 5k?
That's how mine was. So I chose 5k. Problem is oil change done in 2k more miles, so the wrench will show up between oil changes. Unless I put up with wrench for awhile until next change. Decided to reset between changes. Wish dealer could disconnect the SOB.
Mine allowed me to switch to miles and then allowed 10,000 miles. I'm with you, I just want it turned off completely.

Looked again and there is no 10k option, but I did reset for 5k with date change to last oil change. I just needed to tap adjustments again to give another screen for maintenence.

Looked again and there is no 10k option, but I did reset for 5k with date change to last oil change. I just needed to tap adjustments again to give another screen for maintenence.
I had to first change units to miles and then I has 10k mile option.

I changed mine to miles, and only 2 options, 10k not one of them. Don't know why. I want my money back.
Very strange. Maybe we have different versions. Mine is v5.4.40, or maybe I'm mistaken. When I get a chance I'll hook it back up and check it out.

Back