Maint of Rotrex Supercharged bike TTS-Performance

See I can’t even send a message without messing it up.
Tuneboy sent me the maps and said all I have to do is open the software and enter the key they sent me. I couldn’t find anything to open. All i do is keep re copying maps. When connected to the bike I got a sound to say it’s plugged in but nothing on the screen no menu or anything.

It has taken me a few weeks to complete the install..I found the fitting instructions not as good as they could or should have been.

I rode the bike for the first time since the install on Friday and all seems ok.The plan is to run in the supercharge for the 200 miles then go
up to TTS for a dyno to make sure everything ok.

Can I suggest not waiting 200 miles.

There's literally no reason to wait, none. Just take it up and have it tuned.

Significant damage can be done in 200 miles with an incorrect tune.

I was going to put a recommended map on just to get it near enough, then book it in. But not successful. I am booked in on Wednesday now.

We are almost finished installing it on my 2017 R3R. I sent these questions to TTS and am wondering if anyone who has put substantial miles on their supercharged bike has suggestions.

Questions about Service additions/changes with a supercharged bike.

1) How often to change the lubricant for the Rotrex and what to use.
2) Winter storage concerns. I put bike in non-heated shed during the snowy cold NE winters. Any issue with the supercharger?
3) What other parts in the kit should we perform periodic checks and maint on?
4) Is the 200 mile suggestion simply a break in period? Anything to check adjust after?
5) Any changes for the service schedule Triumph suggests for rest of the bike?
Hello, guys! Three years have passed since the installation of the charger. How does it feel? What problems did you encounter? How much has fuel consumption changed? What is the run with the charger already?

Hello, guys! Three years have passed since the installation of the charger. How does it feel? What problems did you encounter? How much has fuel consumption changed? What is the run with the charger already?
Hi, been quite a journey. I’ve got mine running ok now. Had to take it to TTS to do the mapping. Nearly drove me mad trying to do it myself. I’ve just fitted the intercooler and offset radiator as I prefer the look.

Back