Maggie valley June 2019

IMG_20190621_210945354.jpg

Well I think all the fng's will make a return visit to RAA. They all seemed to have a good time.
It was nice to see some of the originals come again like WildWille and Ogre and Tribal and Doogie and Charlie.
Hats off to the king and queen of RAA east Steve and Katie for joining the festivities.
I know their is some I haven't mentioned but I can't remember all y'all.
Gotta shout out to Oscar as well.
Big assed dysfunctional family but none the less it family.

IMG_20190624_164510660_HDR.jpg
sittin on the balcony @ Skyline Village Inn, Little Switzerland waitin for the rain.
Bikes are under covered parking.
Twas a fun time... tomorrow I'm gonna break out my fresh pair of jeans for next phase of this trip. Although, so far, the first pair is still lookin good. Still have not needed any raingear this trip.....yet.

Thanks to all that worked so hard to make it happen & those that attended making it a success.

Mary and I home safe mid-afternoon today. Some heavy rain in Kentucky but it didn't last long. Traffic to Lexington was insane so we found an alternate route through the Bluegrass state.

Thanks to Wendy, Jay, Glen and all hosting the event. Great food, even better company and spectacular riding. We missed the rain almost entirely while there riding so the weather was better than we had expected. All in all a great time.

Hope all made/make it home safe. See you next time.

Speedy

Back