Made room for the R3 today in the garage

flhtpi

.060 Over
I made room for my new R3 today in the garage. The wife said her cars aren’t sitting outside!!! She was not happy when she came home from work!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats on the new baby! Glad to see you have your priorities straight!and I hope yer' wife doesn't kick you out on yer' azz!:D

bike storage

A bike in the kitchen doesn't that void your house insurance?
I was going to do that one time and I was told if there was a fire and they proved the cause was the bike the insurance would not pay?

I used to do that when I had my Triumph 650 chopper.. :) but I was single then, also.. lol

Another common denominator we have other than being Texan. I built a 650 chopper in my bedroom. We need to meet up and throw back a couple of cold ones.

The bike's is in the sun room not the kitchen. I'm not concerned about my home owners insurance having some problem with it. It's no different than having it in the garage because the garage is part of the house.

The BMW K1200R and the R3 don't even compare!! The R has 150 hp to the back wheel and it's about 300 lbs lighter. I added a few pictures for you. You really can't compare the two anyway and that's why I tell the wife I need more than one bike.

Last edited:
Back