Francisco

Standard Bore
Ride
2007 Rocket III
Have done the research but didn't find anything. (sorry if there is). Anyways, want to buy the luggage rack for my 2007 Classic, but apparently the one that sells Triumph only fits the Tourer. I do have the sissy bar, but no luggage rack. Do you know any aftermarket that will? Recommendations?

What seat do you have? I bought a nice chrome rack and pannier guards, but the rack won't fit over my Corbin fastgun. I paid 80 euros for it, but will sell for $50 plus shipping. Never used.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2
What seat do you have? I bought a nice chrome rack and pannier guards, but the rack won't fit over my Corbin fastgun. I paid 80 euros for it, but will sell for $50 plus shipping. Never used.
Hello, Jim here from N.Michigan, I took a porta power and slowly spread the stands of my backrest until it was the right width for the rack. Amazingly enough both sides bent evenly and didn't hurt a thing. I too couldn't find a rack for my classic so I modified it that way to fit. Hope this helps you out of a jam. Jim

Have done the research but didn't find anything. (sorry if there is). Anyways, want to buy the luggage rack for my 2007 Classic, but apparently the one that sells Triumph only fits the Tourer. I do have the sissy bar, but no luggage rack. Do you know any aftermarket that will? Recommendations?
Sorry, the reply was for Francisco, new here to the site and just learning. Jim

Not sure if you're aware but the Tourer is a Classic, not to be confused with the Touring. The rack that fits the Standard, Classic (including Tourer) and Roadster is part number A9733502. This rack will bolt straight up the Triumph sissy bar mounts and your dealer should be able to get one, albeit on back order.

If it's a solo rack you're after, then there is only the one for the Touring so you may need to look at either modifying one of those or aftermarket.

Not sure if you're aware but the Tourer is a Classic, not to be confused with the Touring. The rack that fits the Standard, Classic (including Tourer) and Roadster is part number A9733502. This rack will bolt straight up the Triumph sissy bar mounts and your dealer should be able to get one, albeit on back order.

If it's a solo rack you're after, then there is only the one for the Touring so you may need to look at either modifying one of those or aftermarket.
Yes I didn't clarify that. I purchased a rack and backrest off a Touring. That is the one that I widened out to fit my classic.

Cardinal, where did you get that rack?
It's exactly what I am looking for.
Not sure I want to pay shipping from Germany.

It's made here in Germany. They sale them on the German site and British site. Send me an address in private message and I'll check on shipping costs.

Back