Luggage on my GT

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
i had this bag on my 2016 Roadster which i had attached to a 'fehling' rack. Its a great bag which opens out another few inches with a zip around the middle...i purchased thru japan after alot of searching for one with snap clips at the bottom.I have used straps under the passenger seat and around the backrest...its nice and solid...the roll bag on the rack at the rear has my rain gear it.
I have 3x1 litre bottles of shine in there along with some tools...tyre pando...zip ties..jeans..teeshirt..undies sox and a toilet bag....
On the return trip i will be 3x1 litre bottles lighter as the 'Triumph Riders ...Canterbury'.. are doing a ride over to the west coast next Saturday and staying in a couple of pubs...Other club members from chapters further north and indeed the other island will be joining us...should be a hoot!
I'm donating the shine for our raffles...they usually get opened at some stage of the night!!

Attachments

• 20201206_182824.jpg
    20201206_182824.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 20201206_182802.jpg
    20201206_182802.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 97
i had this bag on my 2016 Roadster which i had attached to a 'fehling' rack. Its a great bag which opens out another few inches with a zip around the middle...i purchased thru japan after alot of searching for one with snap clips at the bottom.I have used straps under the passenger seat and around the backrest...its nice and solid...the roll bag on the rack at the rear has my rain gear it.
I have 3x1 litre bottles of shine in there along with some tools...tyre pando...zip ties..jeans..teeshirt..undies sox and a toilet bag....
On the return trip i will be 3x1 litre bottles lighter as the 'Triumph Riders ...Canterbury'.. are doing a ride over to the west coast next Saturday and staying in a couple of pubs...Other club members from chapters further north and indeed the other island will be joining us...should be a hoot!
I'm donating the shine for our raffles...they usually get opened at some stage of the night!!
Hi Tal you said you had an exhaust made for your Rocket,who made it for you as ive seen many aftermarket ones yours is bassed on the standard ones.......

Hi Tal you said you had an exhaust made for your Rocket,who made it for you as ive seen many aftermarket ones yours is bassed on the standard ones.......
Hi back...i had it made locally here in Christchurch New Zealand by a couple of guys who have a small engineering business. They are both wizards and have a great understanding of exhaust flow...how to get the sound nice and they listen to what youre trying to explain you want. I'm very happy with their work and the resulting boombox. The sound is a very smooth churning rumble...im intending to get some footage ..somehow ...so i can post it on here....ill try the go pro soon.

Back