Love this Tank art

Wrecka

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3R
pic.jpg

Link Removed

That picture is SOOO inspiring .................

I can see that all I need to be sure I can flat-foot are some nice 3" platform soles!

:D

DEcosse said:
some nice 3" platform soles!

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but them be 9" hooker heels :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Yes, the heels probably are - I was just talking about the soles :D

It was all tongue in cheek that THAT'S what I took away from that picture :p :roll: :laugh:

But yes, for sure she is a tall un, even without! :sneaky:

The position of the foot brake and peg is much further forward than on my bike a 2011 Roadster. Is this a stock mod that be purchased or has it been made to suit? @Wrecka I see on your profile pics that one of your bikes has the same peg position. Is that model dependant or have you done it?

The position of the foot brake and peg is much further forward than on my bike a 2011 Roadster. Is this a stock mod that be purchased or has it been made to suit? @Wrecka I see on your profile pics that one of your bikes has the same peg position. Is that model dependant or have you done it?
That bike is a standard (replaced by the Roadster) and has its original foot rails - these can be retrofitted to the Roadster with a little modification.

As a matter of fact, upon further reflection, that is a big 'ol gal!!! She makes that bike look normal sized.

That's a dude after a lot of surgery! Look. At the size of its hands and noggin and I think I see an Adam's apple!

Back