Looking for Recommendations - Grips

Pic please .
20210324_184947.jpg

Not the greatest pic of the grip but there it is simple foam makes the grip wider and very comfortable

Avon grips - do you guys just get the metric cruiser grips? I’m having trouble finding out what fits.

I’ve got a 2010 roadster

Yes get the Metric fitment. The Harley type will not work.
I was told today apparently my bike came out with heated grips so they won’t fit? It looks like a cheap version of the Kuryakyn ones are on there at the moment. Are they all the same obviously beside the heated grips themselves?

The H
I was told today apparently my bike came out with heated grips so they won’t fit? It looks like a cheap version of the Kuryakyn ones are on there at the moment. Are they all the same obviously beside the heated grips themselves?
The Harley ones are much shorter than the metrics and the fit around the switch clusters are different. Don't know about heated grips.

Grip Puppies. They do slip over your grips with a little effort. They also have oversized grips you can buy. I have them on my 2020 Rocket and they do work with the heated grips very well and my hands don't get numb or fall asleep like they use to after 50 or so miles. To me a great investment and I will never be without them. They seriously helped my comfort and also a little less vibration in the hands. Well worth the money and they are so cheap if you don't like them cut them off. The only drawback would be a larger profile for your hands but I got use to it quickly. Just my findings though. :thumbsup:

Grip Puppies. They do slip over your grips with a little effort. They also have oversized grips you can buy. I have them on my 2020 Rocket and they do work with the heated grips very well and my hands don't get numb or fall asleep like they use to after 50 or so miles. To me a great investment and I will never be without them. They seriously helped my comfort and also a little less vibration in the hands. Well worth the money and they are so cheap if you don't like them cut them off. The only drawback would be a larger profile for your hands but I got use to it quickly. Just my findings though. :thumbsup:
Our animals are obviously friskier and a bit more risqué in Oz.... they call them '***** Grips' here. ;) :roll: :roll: :roll:
https://xtremperformance.com/products/*****grips-universal-motorcycle-comfort-grip-covers.html
1650472457036.png

Back