Looking for advice...

My buddy I ride with has a 1100 Shadow Saber C-2 it runs great down on power and not ecu to play with. can't do much hot rod stuff to it but it runs like a champ and I doubt it will ever leave him stranded.

My buddy I ride with has a 1100 Shadow Saber C-2 it runs great down on power and not ecu to play with. can't do much hot rod stuff to it but it runs like a champ and I doubt it will ever leave him stranded.
Did you have to supercharge your Rocket to keep up with him???????

If you get the shadow for next to nothing and don't like it you can sell it to me for next to nothing:D
My son wants a crusier but i don't trust him with a rocket just yet:)

Customise /turbo charge a triple disc Speedmaster .. now that would be something pretty special. Reckon the Speedmasters are a great base for a custom bike .. but I don't like Jap bikes , just me I know.

That is a nice one, but it's an 800. They are water cooled and actually faster in the 1/4 mile than the 1400 because of the power to weight ratio.

That bike looks like the one I use'ta own.

I agree about the V-65 Magna. In their day they were pretty much the cruiser king of the road. I've often thought about finding the first street bike I ever rode and that was a buddies 1981 Suzuki GS1100. That thing scared the sheet out of me back in 1982.

I had a V-65 Sabre back in 1985. It was the quickest bike I ever owned until I got the Rocket. That was the quickest production bike in it's day.

If you get the shadow for next to nothing and don't like it you can sell it to me for next to nothing:D
My son wants a crusier but i don't trust him with a rocket just yet:)

The bike belongs to my accountant. Typical story...bought the bike, was real excited for about 4k then lost interest. Hasn't moved out of his garage since some time in '03. If he wants to give it away I'll let you know

I had a V-65 Sabre back in 1985. It was the quickest bike I ever owned until I got the Rocket. That was the quickest production bike in it's day.

I think a V-65 would probably womp a Rocket. I had an 83' V-65 Magna and that thing would get to 130 mph like nobody's business.

Back