Thanks for the info, I will research the gipro atre & let yall know the results. I have a young tech at the dealership I bought from wanting to do the mods. My son has a Honda cbr 1000. would love to come by him on the back tire!! OLD GUYS RULE!

(but I run progressive frok springs)

Hans!!!!!! You have srings on your FROK??????:rolleyes:

Just funny realy :D

Thanks for the info, I will research the gipro atre & let yall know the results. I have a young tech at the dealership I bought from wanting to do the mods. My son has a Honda cbr 1000. would love to come by him on the back tire!! OLD GUYS RULE!

Your son would look at you smile then twist the throttle and leave you standing:D a rocket will never outrun a cbr1000

Please let me know what you find about the GIpro. All I've been able to find is up to Rocket 3 (2010) and I'd like to add to my 2013. I have my dealer calling to check on this on Monday as well, and he's also calling Triumph to see what can be done to get the new ECU maps put on the previous models. Having bought the 2013 less than 3 weeks ago, I was a bit upset with the 2013/14 announcement so looking to get mine unlimited as well.

(but I run progressive frok springs)

Hans!!!!!! You have srings on your FROK??????:rolleyes:

Just funny realy :D

Ha Ha funny bugger you try writing these posts on an IPhone Smart Arse:mad::D
You'll get yours .... You will be at Nabiac won't you?

Please let me know what you find about the GIpro. All I've been able to find is up to Rocket 3 (2010) and I'd like to add to my 2013. I have my dealer calling to check on this on Monday as well, and he's also calling Triumph to see what can be done to get the new ECU maps put on the previous models. Having bought the 2013 less than 3 weeks ago, I was a bit upset with the 2013/14 announcement so looking to get mine unlimited as well.

Healtech, the company that makes, markets and distibutes the GIPro family of products worldwide, does offer a unit for the Roadsters, however, if, as it has been alleged, the 2013 model has a "tamper-proof" ECU and that it is now factory programmed with unrestricted lower gears, then the GI Pro with ATRE will do no more than serve as a gear indicator for your R3R.

HealTech Electronics Ltd. - Makers of the SpeedoHealer, GIpro, X-TRE, FI Tuner Pro, Brake Light Pro, MM5, OBD Tool

great info

Thanks for the info. Gona check on gipro atre. Can't wait to wheelie the beast passed my buddy on his HD!
By the way ....profile pic is my son.:cool:

out running my son

I know I cant out run him.... we were ridin the other day running bout 40mph. He pulled it up took off on the back wheel. Just wana let him see the rocket loft the tire!:cool:

I know I cant out run him.... we were ridin the other day running bout 40mph. He pulled it up took off on the back wheel. Just wana let him see the rocket loft the tire!:cool:

Not hard to do, just give a BIG yank on the fun handle in first gear while rolling about 10 mph. She will go vertical.

Back