Look To Buy / Would like some Opinions

I've had two 06' with silver motors. I got mine out of the crate both times and put 20k on each. If an issue does come up, Triumph has been very good with resolving ussues in and out of warranty. Do check your local Triumph dealer for competence and warranty work. Mine is in for a host of upgraded warranty work. Just get it and welcome.:D

When I bought my '06 I had to order the black engine and wait because they were in such demand. The dealer said everyone wanted the black engine and he was having trouble selling silver ones. I purchased my '06 in Nov. '05.

Wayne

Good luck

TDog, you wont be sorry if you make that purchaes. I got mine late July and the grin can't be wiped off. If you do go that route check on some exhaust flange covers. Cleans the whole thing up real nice and only ran me $55.00. Mine is an 06 also and was the dealer managers demo. Had 3400 miles on it and I paid just under 10,000. Ih had bags and brackets, windshield aux lights and a fuel gauge. I added clock, passenger boards and a custom seat. Finally almost done. Got a stereo to install and I'll be exstatic. Ride safe.:cool:

Back