Long time Harley guy looking for Rocket Three

I'm in Boynton Beach, Florida. That's about 40 miles or so north of Miami. It would be nice to find something in my area to avoid shipping. Maybe in the $6500-9500 area, cash. I had my Shovelhead Harley for 28 years, but it's time to move on to something a little more sophisticated. It was modded quite a bit, but still, just a fast tractor, really.
6EB8E797-11F8-4DB3-8DB0-999E6E16336B.jpeg

Welcome @Wiseguy. We can help you source a Rocket, but it would help to know where you are.
I don't know if my reply went to the right place. I'm in Boynton Beach, about 40 miles north of Miami. I'm hoping to find something in the $6500-9500 range, maybe about 2012-2016 year. I hope those numbers sound reasonable. It won't need to be perfect, but I don't want something abused either. I'll see if I can post a pic of the Harley I recently sold.
68E81E46-84B7-46EE-BE8C-45964E87925D.jpeg

I'm not sure I've ever seen an intake and carb setup like that on a Harley before. How about some details.
I originally had made a manifold for a two barrel downdraft Weber carb and ran it for 12 years. I mentioned on a Harley forum later that I was wanting a bigger challenge, to find a three barrel Weber, one from a 911 Porsche. I wanted to prove that I could make it work, and correctly. A year later, Keith Ball, the former editor of Easyriders msgazine, called me and said he wanted to fo a feature on my bike, since pics of it were starting to circulate on the internet. We talked a bit, snd I sent him pics and a tech sheet that he used in his internet magazine, Bikernet.com. Here's a pic of the front page of the feature.
A0265933-7464-4CB9-9672-89B5CEF14A26.png

Back