little known secret to increase time for riding the r3r that i found...

Congratulations! As Rocket65 mentioned, I'm sure you mean retirement? I'm semi retired, whatever that means, all I know is that I can ride as much as I like!
All the best.

Pulled that string Dec 2 this past year and am awaiting return of warm weather. Looking forward to RAA IX this summer as it will be my first. Building a new home so staying busy for sure. Wishing you the best with the new lifestyle and many a safe and happy miles!

yup, retiring... just not worth the grief anymore... now the company can hire 3 indians to replace me...
Kinda funny really, I was tired and beat up 3 stents in 5 years 2 total hip replacements, 2 life flights. My job was posted when I announced my retirement and was filled from within the company. Now here it is three months after my retirement and they just hired two fulltime folks off the street. All the talk about me being over the hill and washed up. Maybe, just maybe some of us older folk have a leg up on the youngsters in work ethics. Sometimes there is no substitute for experience. I got out at the right time, we needed additional staffing but I just dug in and took the hours. Looking at it all now can't help but smile.:)

Kinda funny really, I was tired and beat up 3 stents in 5 years 2 total hip replacements, 2 life flights. My job was posted when I announced my retirement and was filled from within the company. Now here it is three months after my retirement and they just hired two fulltime folks off the street. All the talk about me being over the hill and washed up. Maybe, just maybe some of us older folk have a leg up on the youngsters in work ethics. Sometimes there is no substitute for experience. I got out at the right time, we needed additional staffing but I just dug in and took the hours. Looking at it all now can't help but smile.:)

YUP, definitely work ethic. Something missing in the younger workforce these days. Think they need to start at the top.

I retired four years ago at age 59.

They replaced me with three "higher level" people.

Now, I don't know how I ever had time to work.

Rick

Back