Little furry thing with a death wish

i was riding early just recently...looking for wallabies and rabbits as you do....a bloody ginger cat ran from under a bush got it with both wheels. It caused a minor tank slap and a change of undies but otherwise all good. Didn't have time to apply brakes.

I got it from CruiserCustomizing.com, while i was getting my replacement ISO grips (the girl is now back on the road yay!!) it is called a "Comfort Stop System Brake Unit" this link should take you to the correct page

Bagger Werx Comfort Stop System Brake Unit - 10mm x 1.25 - Japanese Models (02 - Newer)

I took the opportunity to change the brake fluid at the same time :)

willtill did an extensive write up about this or a very similar item over on the dot com site about 2 weeks or so ago. He has installed said gizmo and, so far, is very pleased and impressed with its operation.

willtill did an extensive write up about this or a very similar item over on the dot com site about 2 weeks or so ago. He has installed said gizmo and, so far, is very pleased and impressed with its operation.
yes you may have noticed that I said I was ordering same product the people he ordered his from don't return calls and were never anwsering the bloody phone so I got it from cruiser customising

Hans, did you only put the gizmo on the rear?
Yeah mate have never had an isue with front brakes on the big girl, good feel and feed back it is only the rear that is the problem which while having good feel and reasonable feed back, does not give any warning when it is about to overcome the the rear grip will you be on the bike on Monday if so I will have look to see if what we spoke about in relation to it's age is happening I will give you a call before then

Back