Lifts and jacks etc

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
Fully carpeted. Nice to lay on when I’m working on the bike, cos I don’t have a jack!
An Englishman with a French Fleur de Lis carpet. The Shame & Horror!!;):D:roll:

And holy Gawd where do you live that you have to chain and lock your bike up inside your garage!

Last edited:

sijtwin

.060 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 Roadster
An Englishman with a French Fleur de Lis carpet. The Shame & Horror!!;):D:roll:

And holy Gawd where do you live that you have to chain and lock your bike up inside your garage!
Chains etc - Part of the insurance- and you didn’t see the locks on the door!!

TheKid

Top Fuel
Ride
2007 Rocket III Standard /2010 R3T
I have a "Bike -Lift" brand lift. Don't think they still make them. Came from Italy I believe. Strongest lift I've ever seen. Then use a flat scissor jack for front or rear lift. Best money I have spent. Wish I had it when I was younger

stollydriver

Live life to the full
Ride
2005 r3 and 2014 roadster
I have to park my car up to garage door, put it's keys in a faraday bag. Then park the works van across the rear of my car. The bike is on a table chained to the bed. This in a country where my parents used to leave the back door unlocked.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
DSC02441 (2).jpg Early warning system. Requires no batteries. Backed up with a 12 gauge shotgun. Nothing worse than a pissed off German Shepard and the sound of a round being chambered in a shotgun.

FE_rex

Bob Wills is still the King
Ride
2006 Rocket III
Mate that is surprisingly common in the UK. You can't shoot the buggers although .............................. it does happen :whitstling:
Fence Charger -common in US for keeping livestock