Lifting/Jacking up a 2021 Rocket 3

earlandson

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 GT Triple Black
I just got my Rocket 3 Triple Black in April. I'm worried about using my two arm floor jack I use on my HD. I asked the service manager at my dealer, and he said I was fine using it, but he's been wrong before. It looks like I'm lifting from the motor, and I'm afraid to do it. I'm not trying to do any maintenance, just wash/detail it. I can't work on the floor, my knees won't take it.
Any suggestions?

I just got my Rocket 3 Triple Black in April. I'm worried about using my two arm floor jack I use on my HD. I asked the service manager at my dealer, and he said I was fine using it, but he's been wrong before. It looks like I'm lifting from the motor, and I'm afraid to do it. I'm not trying to do any maintenance, just wash/detail it. I can't work on the floor, my knees won't take it.
Any suggestions?
I like the eazyrizer but is quite some money...
eazy.jpg

...one of those 1000 Lb. Steel Motorcycle Lift from harbor freight, will be half price and probably first in the list...
1625777935736.png

I like the Easy Rider too, but doesn't it look like its lifting from the same place as the regular two arm floor jack?

Hello, I am new here. I recently purchased a 2020 Rocket 3 GT. I have been looking for a lift so I can remove the tires if necessary. The dealer told me I shouldn't lift from the engine. It seems like all the threads here are for the Touring etc and not the GT. I'm not sure if I'm looking i the right place or not.

Hello, I am new here. I recently purchased a 2020 Rocket 3 GT. I have been looking for a lift so I can remove the tires if necessary. The dealer told me I shouldn't lift from the engine. It seems like all the threads here are for the Touring etc and not the GT. I'm not sure if I'm looking i the right place or not.
Unfortunately I don't have the answer to your question, but I wanted you WELCOME! you to our R3 Family Forum from Miami, Florida... Is this your first Triumph? Enjoy your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

The Indians and Harleys lift safely under the engine why can’t the Rocket be lifted in the same way via two arm jacks?

Back