License Plate Relocator

ask @Evil Mitch why it's important to have a good quality license plate bracket........

Yes those rivco ones might be ok if your using the standard plastic blinkers but i wouldn't use one again.
I had some Kurayakyn silver bullits mounted to one and the extra weight slowly cracked the bracket .
Once it let go it got stuck between the tire and the rear fender and locked my rear tire and destroyed my fender . Cost me $600 to fix and paint so i ended up modifying the original bracket to pull my indicators in as its thicker and stronger than that rivco crap

The one Bull has purchased looks like the better option from the sounds of it

Yes those rivco ones might be ok if your using the standard plastic blinkers but i wouldn't use one again.
I had some Kurayakyn silver bullits mounted to one and the extra weight slowly cracked the bracket .
Once it let go it got stuck between the tire and the rear fender and locked my rear tire and destroyed my fender . Cost me $600 to fix and paint so i ended up modifying the original bracket to pull my indicators in as its thicker and stronger than that rivco crap

The one Bull has purchased looks like the better option from the sounds of it

Thanks for the poop, M8!
How you healing? I hope well.
This bracket will withstand a rear-ender from a semi!
Rear fender, rear wheel & me will likely be toast, but not this bracket!

Back