License Plate Relocator

*Nemesis*

.020 Over
Ride
2015 R3R
I have been looking for one since i got my rocket and was trying to decide to get the side mount or just the rivco one. I decided to just get the rivco one and i couldn't find it on the rivco site for some reason. The New Bonneville website(Newr3.com) has it listed as discontinued. I just ordered one from extreme metal products for 39.99. If you use the coupon code Maverick Forums you get 10% off. Just wanted to share in case anyone else was looking for a rivco type relocator. I posted the link below.

http://extrememetalproducts.com/i-13354306-triumph-rockit-iii-license-plate-bracket.html

I have been looking for one since i got my rocket and was trying to decide to get the side mount or just the rivco one. I decided to just get the rivco one and i couldn't find it on the rivco site for some reason. The New Bonneville website(Newr3.com) has it listed as discontinued. I just ordered one from extreme metal products for 39.99. If you use the coupon code Maverick Forums you get 10% off. Just wanted to share in case anyone else was looking for a rivco type relocator. I posted the link below.

Triumph Rockit III - License Plate Bracket
Nemesis...how does that mount up? I want to get my plate up high and put hyperlites cobo brake/turn signal on the bike. Does the plate mount to the fender or existing turn signals...thanks...BTW cheaper than Rivco.......

Thanks...Greg

Nemesis...how does that mount up? I want to get my plate up high and put hyperlites cobo brake/turn signal on the bike. Does the plate mount to the fender or existing turn signals...thanks...BTW cheaper than Rivco.......

Thanks...Greg

It looks just like the picture in the link, when i get home from work i will upload a pic for you. You remove the stock LICENSE PLATE BRACKET and this just bolts into where the stock one was bolted into. It raises the plate about 2 inches. Just make sure you remove the tail light if you purchase it, makes it so much easier. You can use the stock turn signal which i did. It does bring the signals about 3 inches in and looks really good. While i had it apart i went to the local auto parts store and put an LED license plate light in. Looks way better as well. Even my girlfriend was surprised how much better it looked.

Last edited:
Thanks!

It's a great looking setup and moving the t signals in looks fantastic...I am retrofitting to hyper lite led turn and brake LEDs ...so it will work perfect... Thanks for the update...have a fantastic day...

Regards...Greg

Triumph Rockit III - License Plate Bracket

I ordered one of these and recently received it.
Was surprised to find tis such a H-E-A-V-Y sucker!!! :eek: :thumbsdown:
Haven't mounted it to the bike yet, but I shall.

Yeah it is a bit heavy but that just means it will be durable :thumbsup:, plus i don't recall it being much heavier than the stock one.

Back