Thank God both of them are ok. Wishing speedy recovery for your Son's friend. I am sure they will learn a lesson from this. Thank God for watching them.

I have heard it said "not a matter of if , but when" you lay one down. I think sliding is better than flying and wearing the proper gear is best. We all need to be ready.

Too right Mate, over all my years of Riding (close to 47) I have had my fair share of coming off and have wrecked a fair few machines, not too mention my own personal collection of Titanium Plates and Screws, enough to make any Airport Metal Detector go stupid.. But I have always been a firm believer in the Right Gear ALWAYS.. I have instilled this same Ethos into all 3 of my kids (all who love bikes) and this is probably the only thing that saved my Boy from any serious damage, as for his mate, I got no idea what gear he was wearing although Trees do still have a tendency to wreck bones irrespective.

I know oh to well the feelings most recently with my own son's R1 crash. Glad you lad is okay. Praying for Chris.

Back