An update:

Chris is home and is on the mend, all he has to worry about now is the pending charges and court case, turns out the little bugger was riding with a suspended licence. The Cops have also cleared my Boy of any involvement or wrong doing, turns out the Chris had a GoPro on his Helmet/Bike and the footage shows exactly what happened. So in the end it's been a good result all round, just hope the justice system is not too harsh on the young Chris, and that the insurance company at least pay's out on both bikes?

It is great Chris is out of hospital but sounds like a lot of woe ahead with charges etc.

There is no chance of the the insurance company covering Chris if he was already suspended. That and if it is proven he caused the accident they are likely to chase him for your son's insurance claim as well.

Just as well he is not reading this thread :(

Last edited:
That is a tightening Right hander for sure.

Where did they come unstuck?

Apparently they were into a left hand bend and Chris on the R6 had misjudged it, he was going a bit too quick and running out of road, Colt (my son) on the Trumpy was on the outside and a short distance behind him, long story short, they both hit the brakes which as we all know makes the bike stand up and the Kerb/Tree took care of the rest.

That's quite a tight little S bend and they wouldn't have to be going very fast to mess it up...

Your not wrong mate, I myself have gone into that same bend and halfway through it have gone... F*$#@&*.. "HOW LOW CAN YOU GO??"....

upload_2017-9-16_15-33-47.png

60554_ff24a53fdcc38b71a3759da435a33cf5.png
That is a tightening Right hander for sure.

Where did they come unstuck?

upload_2017-9-16_15-33-47.png

Pretty sure it was on this S bend, as shown .. it does not look very tricky on the Map, but anyone who has gone through there would know it is a pretty deceiving bit of road... and Yeah I think young Chris is in a bit of trouble

Back