For Sale left over parts from my 2013 JD special roadster

Do you still have the rear fender? And where are you located? Just in case for postage costs

@Shaun

Here ya go mate:

Triumph Rocket 3 Rear Fender Guard Mudguard | Motorcycle & Scooter Parts | Gumtree Australia Swan Area - Ballajura | 1149997819

Try EGO couriers online for a quote by estimating the cut down cardboard box size required to fit it. You get charged by volume unless very heavy so guards are expensive to ship. The seller would have to agree but you can get their details and book and pay for the courier yourself, I do it all the time and have got fenders from WA before.

Another in WA Triumph rocket 3 rear guard fender taillight indicators | Motorcycle & Scooter Parts | Gumtree Australia Belmont Area - Cloverdale | 1130729122

Last edited:
Just spoke to a Turkish fella that has met or spoken to you and @Turk he is looking for a fly screen

Are you meaning @Turk from Canberra or Mehmet the Turkish Australian from Coffs Harbour who just bought a '10 Roadster after having an '06 R3 years ago? Mehmet got in touch after I responded with info about his Gumtree wanted ad. Turk also asked if my spare Flyscreen was available Sunday and I also suggested he view your Young Gun seat to see if it fitted his need before sourcing one. I also provided links and suggested to Mehmet that he checkout and join the forum and said I would find it easier to give Turk first go at the screen.

Are you meaning @Turk from Canberra or Mehmet the Turkish Australian from Coffs Harbour who just bought a '10 Roadster after having an '06 R3 years ago? Mehmet got in touch after I responded with info about his Gumtree wanted ad. Turk also asked if my spare Flyscreen was available Sunday and I also suggested he view your Young Gun seat to see if it fitted his need before sourcing one. I also provided links and suggested to Mehmet that he checkout and join the forum and said I would find it easier to give Turk first go at the screen.
Yep that's the one. I let him know I had a fly screen that was no for sale at this stage.

Back