Leather Race Suit

OK, I talked with Tod Dross at ECTA and got the info I needed on race suits... the GiMoto is accepted.

It was interesting to find out that given the R3's displacement and one power addition (supercharger), I'm kicked up into the 200 MPH suit category according to ECTA regs. They consider the HP cabable of reaching 200 MPH even though it's not possible with stock gearing.

Hey

Take the back fender off and put on a taller tire, that will get you some more MPH. :D
Good luck.

Hey probably not a good time to bring it up:eek: But did you see that special on the guy who wrecked twice trying to get into the 200mph club.

I finally went with the Alpinestars Race Replica suit... superb quality, great fit. I got lots of great recommendations from racers over at the Land Speed Racing forum... where I'll now be spending more time.

I've not seen mention of what sort of steering dampeners you've employed?

Heretic, I'll be using the Scotts steering dampener. This was posted in another thread in response to the same question from Jack.

Hombre

Her3Tic doesn't listen to well, hes retarded air force and weather man. Rocky,are those toe nails really 6 months long???And yours or hers??AHHA BJC

Check this beauty... my new Race Rep II from Alpinestars. Level 2 CE armour, aerodynamic hump, and fringe benefit of being sponsored by local shop! ;)

I thought you'd rather wait and have it modeled with the new paint... collars matching the cuffs, so to speak, yes? ;)

Poser. Sometimes you guys sound like split tails with your color matching and such..Wana see my helmet that matches spike? Hombre I really need that suit could I borrow it till you go to Maxum??? YukYUk... Crazy Jack

Poser. Sometimes you guys sound like split tails with your color matching and such..Wana see my helmet that matches spike? Hombre I really need that suit could I borrow it till you go to Maxum??? YukYUk... Crazy Jack

This is from a guy that didn't even know how the R3 spark leads detach from the coils. :D

Back