They should pack a full lunch with drinks and stuff... if they spilled or spoiled by the end of the race, they forfeit it... lol

They should pack a full lunch with drinks and stuff... if they spilled or spoiled by the end of the race, they forfeit it... lol
I think they should open up the competition to allow some Goldwings, K1600LT's, Rocket Touring, etc. and really find out who's King of the Baggers......

Ha! "Baggers" Yes, they are tweaked as far as they can go, but still not close to our Rockets. Funny, I came up on a small parade of hardleys on my way home today. They were putting along about 60 mph. As I came up on them, they started making more noise, meaning they were twisting their volume control, (throttle), they slowly got up to 80 mph, and I stayed on their tail until there was an oppertunity. Kicked my stock 2013 Rocket down to 3rd gear, and gave her the gas. Shifted into 4th next to them, and 5th as I pulled back in front, and watched them disappear in my mirrors. Such fun.:)

Ha! "Baggers" Yes, they are tweaked as far as they can go, but still not close to our Rockets. Funny, I came up on a small parade of hardleys on my way home today. They were putting along about 60 mph. As I came up on them, they started making more noise, meaning they were twisting their volume control, (throttle), they slowly got up to 80 mph, and I stayed on their tail until there was an oppertunity. Kicked my stock 2013 Rocket down to 3rd gear, and gave her the gas. Shifted into 4th next to them, and 5th as I pulled back in front, and watched them disappear in my mirrors. Such fun.:)
I did that once and missed my gear halfway through the pass, I couldn't believe it, how embarrassing

Back