Leather Race Suit

Hombre

Where did you get your sense of humor?? WHat the fuek is wrong with you,you cant even decifer what someone is saying..How many dyno runs have you done? bet you draw em like flies..EH

Last edited:
Hey Jack, tell us again how you don't need TuneBoy for your R3 because your ECU automatically compensates for all your HP mods. :D

Is that all you got *****head no rebuttle to I can beat your rocket with my ****** rocket TE HE Wana race one that dont have to adapt? Bring it on money bags..Your weaker than the last time SON.Tell me again why Wayne doesnt make a tune boy for jap stuff.Because he cant figure out the advanced ECM that doesnt have to adapt..Himmmmm Dont go way mad Homer Just go away..We got enough folks here with blowers to learn from, we dont need you any more..30.000 to catch 1300ccs AHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Woohoo, I didn't have to edit my posts above. :D

Do you think Jack needed more intelligent responses? :rolleyes:

Mabey your gona beat this to eh.Its a rice burner. AHA----(((The new bike has an 1800cc V4 that ended up at 295 HP and was detuned many times to get it down to 210)) ------what ya gona do now put a blower on the other side to?

Last edited:
If theres one of these a maxton your in trouble when you cant match NA bikes..YUKYUK And its not a ****** rocketHEHE

The new bike has an 1800cc V4 that ended up at 295 HP and was detuned many times to get it down to 210..Notice no blower.

Hows that paint job comming?? Must be a ***** to have that much money an still cant get It when you want it.Cant you paint? It aint hard. I didnt have to farm out one thing on spike. WOHO Without money you,d be helpless.Comon

Back