37FF8745-6AF2-48A4-BACE-6B24DC9C78DA.jpeg

RX 4010’s with a cut claw. I do feel it on the leg but I’m used to it now. The intake sound is intoxicating.
Told they be a good filter to run. The RX-4010 are a newer reduced height version of the RX 4040-1
I can take the pics for sure. As to the recovery tank relocation I don't think that was done??? I had my Triumph shop put them on and I am sure they did not do any extra work. Can you take a pic of the stock location of that item and I will try to give the same angle to show any changes?

Thank you for the nice words of affirmation. I could have done NONE of this without the support of this forum. This place is da chit for info.
Mel, the coolant over flow tank is right in front of the number one filter if its there you'll be able to look right up there and see it. Otherwise follow the hose from the radiator cap. They might have put it under the seat. Looking good bud.

Now this is a good idea better that the other contraptions I have seen here. Would you please describe how you got the water overflow tank in the air box? When the RamAir goes I'm going that route.

Does the crankcase breather require cleaning? I have never checked mine. :eek:
The breather requires checking at service intervals and cleaning if necessary !

That's excellent doc , everything I need to know thankyou .
Question , do you by any chance have a mix of pods ? From what warp said it looks like no 3 cylinder has the older style filter , it looks bigger than the other 2 . Or is it just my wonky eyes ?

Question , do you by any chance have a mix of pods ? From what warp said it looks like no 3 cylinder has the older style filter , it looks bigger than the other 2 . Or is it just my wonky eyes ?
They are the same, it is just the angle of the photo not your eyes.

Now this is a good idea better that the other contraptions I have seen here. Would you please describe how you got the water overflow tank in the air box? When the RamAir goes I'm going that route.

Does the crankcase breather require cleaning? I have never checked mine. :eek:
KY lubrication due what else.:p My mechanic put it there for me and just ran the line on the inside of the filters.

The filters are tapered 4.378" at the base and 4.00" at the top height is 3.75" thats why they might look a little off to you. Well that and you guys do not properly chill your Barley Soda :)

Back