Darn it , you have noticed ! I thought I had got away with it ? oh well , you know what they say . " women are ok , but you can't beat the real thing ! :sick:
I would take em for a ride on my bike , soon turn them straight . either that or give them PTSD or is it STI ? I always get those two confused :thumbsdown:
Are you trying to say STD Nat?

...be careful what you wish for.....i heard Taya was hanging around that adult shop downtown...she may have a surprise for you!!
bloody will be , she got my credit card ! have you seen the price of the stuff in them places ? It's cheaper to shop at Triumph . They do seem to always have an extensive supply of different sized detail Sanders tho , but they never have any polishing mops ! They do always have a good supply of Amyl Nitrate tho , great for cleaning grease spots off wheels . I wouldn't recommend pouring 2 bottles down the heater grill on a car journey tho . that can get downright challenging . don't ask how I know ?

Amyl nitrate?...that's what we were to use in a tablet form to help us survive if we got a sniff when poisoning opposums with cyanide...it's meant to stimulate the heart into recovery. .cyanide blows the brain in about 7 seconds tho so don't think it would work quick enuff!

Back