So....what us the price then...I havnt heard yet...?
To be honest , I have heard nothing official but numbers between 20 - 25 grand have been bandied around . I don't understand why they hype the TFC but won't mention figures ? I havent met anyone yet who has reserved one !

8EBF5763-7E05-4D31-852A-F1F3EE117525.jpeg
That is possibly the best look i've seen!...love it...so much that i think i will go the same way.Everything is the right size and keeps it all in perspective..to me. Those big suckers will really get air..most important....NICE.. big time!
Thanks,
From a different angle. These filters do support a 203 hp power production. Cutting the Claw was a bit of work for a beginner like me.;)

8EBF5763-7E05-4D31-852A-F1F3EE117525.jpeg

Thanks,
From a different angle. These filters do support a 203 hp power production. Cutting the Claw was a bit of work for a beginner like me.;)
That does look kin awesome ! I remember when you first joined us doc , you've gleaned the information from this brilliant site and are now setting precedents . I bow to you ! Now one more thing , you captains that have done the larger pod conversions , could you possibly post up some pics of your recovery tank relocations ? Get that and I will be complete !

That does look kin awesome ! I remember when you first joined us doc , you've gleaned the information from this brilliant site and are now setting precedents . I bow to you ! Now one more thing , you captains that have done the larger pod conversions , could you possibly post up some pics of your recovery tank relocations ? Get that and I will be complete !
Also doc , would you be kind enough to post a pic looking from the rear of the bike ? Just so I can get some scale of the size of those things !

Also doc , would you be kind enough to post a pic looking from the rear of the bike ? Just so I can get some scale of the size of those things !
I can take the pics for sure. As to the recovery tank relocation I don't think that was done??? I had my Triumph shop put them on and I am sure they did not do any extra work. Can you take a pic of the stock location of that item and I will try to give the same angle to show any changes?

Thank you for the nice words of affirmation. I could have done NONE of this without the support of this forum. This place is da chit for info.

Back