KnN pods

Docs set up looks great ! Maybe @warp9.9 will post up a pic of his ? Judging by what has been posted , I'm sure his will tick a lot of people's boxes and is what got this whole thread rolling from the start ! I do love the look of the 4040s, but my left leg would have to hang so far out I would have a permanent groin strain !

Thanks Jvheli! Doc's set up looks awesome. Now imagine the aluminum strap across the top with a "140 Cubic Inch" oil tank embelisher on it.

There you go!!!! I was lucky enough to pick up one of those 140 CI oil tank emblems a couple of weeks ago, but I like the "Rocket III" that I have on now, 2nd best. Now I can have both!!!!

Dang! That is one nice looking job you did there!!!
The trim you have is extra nice. I'm assuming it is some type of door trim/guard type thing? I used something similar on my car about 30 years ago.
Nice Bike all around!!

Dang! That is one nice looking job you did there!!!
The trim you have is extra nice. I'm assuming it is some type of door trim/guard type thing? I used something similar on my car about 30 years ago.
Nice Bike all around!!
ya you can get it everywhere and in more then just chrome its plastic I think mine came with about 20 feet in it. the bar helps hold things as there is a clamp strap in the middle on the inner side you can not see.
I must admit mine is a @HansO inspired unit he deserves all credit his design not a bit of it is mine !!!!!!!

I wish Tal ! I did get caught up in it all , but seeing the price good sense prevailed . Maybe wait a bit til they have ironed out any potential gremlins ? Besides , Taya would have my ball sack for a purse !
So....what us the price then...I havnt heard yet...?