Kids and thier pesky hondas

muleskinner

Turbocharged
Today we had 70 degree weather, so naturally I went for a lunch ride. When I left the restaurant I got behind some kid in a newer black Honda SI sedan. He had all the neat crap and a tow hook under the rear bumper cover. I guess that makes extra HP. :rolleyes:

Anyway, as the light turned green and we pulled away from the intersection, the kid starts going slow at first and then he starts playing with me going faster and then slowing down. Well this old man don't play that game. I looked to my left and found the lane was clear. So I start to go around him on the left. As I do he floors the Honda. Well I guess ya all know how this came out. By the time I shifted into third, I had spanked the crap out of the Honda and had left him in the dust. :rolleyes: Not much of a race really. I think they put out well over 200 HP.

The bottom line here is kids with Honda SI's should not take on old men with Rockets! Especially when they are HP, go fast addicts like me!:D

Well done mate.
I reckon you got to show them some grey hair after you blow them into the dust, put em in there place:D

Well Dennis, don't you feel all ashamed now?

Out where he lives they don't fine you for embarrassing punks in fart can equipped Hondas, they give you an award. I believe its considered substitute parenting.

Didn't say he should feel ashamed. Just saying it's not a big deal to beat a Civic with a Rocket III. :rolleyes:

kids these days........ they just have to learn everything the hard way! Did you tell them at the next light that you were only using half the throttle!

Didn't say he should feel ashamed. Just saying it's not a big deal to beat a Civic with a Rocket III. :rolleyes:

I was sharing a Rocket riders personal interest story. Really? And you wouldn't run him and smoke him. I've went at it with most of the late model factory hot rod cars also. Played around with them too. I might be old, but hot rodding and speed are still in my blood. If I get killed on my bike, well at least I was not in the back seat of grandpa's car screaming or sitting in my easy chair!:rolleyes:

I was sharing a Rocket riders personal interest story. Really? And you wouldn't run him and smoke him. I've went at it with most of the late model factory hot rod cars also. Played around with them around too. I might be old, but hot rodding and speed are still in my blood. If I get killed on my bike, well at least I was not in the back seat of grandpa's car screaming or sitting in my easy chair!:rolleyes:

Neither am I. No I wouldn't have bothered with a Civic. I've chewed up my share of Vipers and Mustangs though. :D

I If I get killed on my bike, well at least I was not in the back seat of grandpa's car screaming or sitting in my easy chair!:rolleyes:
i want to die in my sleep not screaming and yelling like the passengers in the car. everyone sees a cruiser but it does have balls i have and will keep doing the same thing keep putting them in their place .

Back