Kids and thier pesky hondas

Ha. Did you sell the rib breaker yet?:rolleyes:

On another note, I saw two "Like new" Triumph dual sport type bikes in Pioneertown today. Cool bikes! Don't see many Triumph bikes around here.

Not yet, make me an offer.

I think the new dual sport Triumphs will be a big success. They've got BMW in their sights. They seem to have built a very competitive bike at a much better price point.

Both looked nice. Neither looked to have been ridden in the dirt. I had never seen one before. Not my cup of Tea, but that type of bike seems to be popular around here. I see a lot of BMW's like that here. Some have the big Aluminum Panniers on them.

I'm guilty also. Ninja ZX-10R. Made it to 192 mph. Nothing much more than a solid line of trees on each side and a solid white stripe in the center of the freeway. The scary thing is it still had more.

Holy crap. What's that feel like? Must be buffeting you all over the place.

Yeah, the Viper is good for a lot more power, but what I found won races was torque. We've still got a Comp Coupe that we ran in World Challenge and it dynos at about 650/600. The street GTS I had probably was at around 525 but like I said, the real fun for me was the torque.

I'm with you on that. That's what I really love about the Rocket. The torque. I've got a supercharged 454SS that feels the same way. Linear power that just keeps pulling.

My buddy has a pickup just like that in his garage. It's a nice truck, but stock. I think he thinks it will be worth something in the future. He could be right.

My buddy has a pickup just like that in his garage. It's a nice truck, but stock. I think he thinks it will be worth something in the future. He could be right.

It will. They didn't make that many of them. Mine's a 91. They only made about 1,300 of them that year. They will be very rare. Mine has 40,000 miles on it too.

If you lived in CA and needed to use premium fuel in that rascal, which I'm sure you do, ya better have a big pocket book if you drive it much! Premium is almost $4.00 a gallon here!

If you lived in CA and needed to use premium fuel in that rascal, which I'm sure you do, ya better have a big pocket book if you drive it much! Premium is almost $4.00 a gallon here!
that's cheap premium unleaded is over $6 for your equivalent gallon in australia

Back