Just when I thought it was safe to go out......................

Aha - Now then what's it worth for me not to tell the <bows in submission> Gin-smeller?
Me! - I have no secrets. OK the rum and cider - but nothing else, OK!.
Thigh boots and whip are fine as long as there is no Adam's Apple. Red Tassels are a wild card - use at discretion.
Print and be ****ed Sir!!

May you ever be associated with the cat sir.
il_570xN.264869711.jpg

Prices in Spain are high. Accept it and move on. The transfer costs are bloody silly and the seller has to pay it. So he charges extra - esp a dealer. Importing from (say) teh UK would be worse.

But as it's a dealer that's what I meant - The UPDATE kit will need to be fitted - Before I'd even make an offer. Though tbh I'd prefer it to be a 2009 like the one I have. The fly in the ointment is a BRAND NEW KTM SUPERDUKE GT for 14,500€.

Either will take some negotiating with the finance minister. I think the new-car bribe will be necessary.

I vote the SuperDuke GT! Amazing bikes

Prices in Spain are high. Accept it and move on. The transfer costs are bloody silly and the seller has to pay it. So he charges extra - esp a dealer. Importing from (say) teh UK would be worse.

But as it's a dealer that's what I meant - The UPDATE kit will need to be fitted - Before I'd even make an offer. Though tbh I'd prefer it to be a 2009 like the one I have. The fly in the ointment is a BRAND NEW KTM SUPERDUKE GT for 14,500€.

Either will take some negotiating with the finance minister. I think the new-car bribe will be necessary.

Wow a big leap in a different direction with the ktm fantastic bit of kit i ride the 990 which is awesome but close friend has 1290 superduke and that is insane. Being a owner of a rocket all ready why not try something new. You only live once :thumbsup: My way of dealing with the finance director is just turn up with it ride the flack for a couple of weeks. If no joy then use the new car bribe. And adam's apple ok as long as upgrade done and no stubble ;) And whips fine tassels just don't put them on your bike:laugh:

Them finance dictators are fine when they have the thigh high boots on and the whip in hand... I've taken to squirreling away funds, especially cash payments from work. This enables me to 'lie' through my back teeth when it comes to making purchases of essential parts like @Paul Bryant 's twin exhaust system. It wasn't necessary but I had to have it :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::whitstling::whitstling:
The vast fortune I receive from teaching the motorcycle classes goes right in my hip pocket along with my football(soccer)referee money:D

Back