Just when I thought it was safe to go out......................

barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
1979 Guzzi V1000G5 - 2018 KTM 790 Duke
735x

Just 10 miles fro me - €9000 with a years guaranty. 16,000kms from new. Guess where I am going after work on Monday!.
Of course - the UPDATE KIT will need to be fitted - Once I have the VIN - Triumph Spain HQ is about 10miles away.

Ad says 2004. There is another 2006 with less than 9000kms on - but no photos. And a Roadster but it has ABS and I do not want ABS.

Why does the update kit need to be fitted? plenty of us with old standards have never had the update done and the bike runs fine even after 70000miles, for that price the seller should be doing the update before selling.
Prices in Spain are high. Accept it and move on. The transfer costs are bloody silly and the seller has to pay it. So he charges extra - esp a dealer. Importing from (say) teh UK would be worse.

But as it's a dealer that's what I meant - The UPDATE kit will need to be fitted - Before I'd even make an offer. Though tbh I'd prefer it to be a 2009 like the one I have. The fly in the ointment is a BRAND NEW KTM SUPERDUKE GT for 14,500€.

Either will take some negotiating with the finance minister. I think the new-car bribe will be necessary.

Them finance dictators are fine when they have the thigh high boots on and the whip in hand... I've taken to squirreling away funds, especially cash payments from work. This enables me to 'lie' through my back teeth when it comes to making purchases of essential parts like @Paul Bryant 's twin exhaust system. It wasn't necessary but I had to have it :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::whitstling::whitstling:

Them finance dictators are fine when they have the thigh high boots on and the whip in hand... I've taken to squirreling away funds, especially cash payments from work. This enables me to 'lie' through my back teeth when it comes to making purchases of essential parts like @Paul Bryant 's twin exhaust system. It wasn't necessary but I had to have it :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::whitstling::whitstling:
Aha - Now then what's it worth for me not to tell the <bows in submission> Gin-smeller?
Me! - I have no secrets. OK the rum and cider - but nothing else, OK!.
Thigh boots and whip are fine as long as there is no Adam's Apple. Red Tassels are a wild card - use at discretion.

Back