Just joined the realm of real rides

Adam O

Standard Bore
Good afternoon/morning/evening to all...i just purchased my first triumph rocket 3 about 3 weeks ago. 2007 Classic tourer with an unusual color scheme. New England White/Pacific Blue with the Silver engine. I have just completed my first oil change and have about 1200 miles. I want more out of this bike, where are the first places to start with the performance modifications?

nice bike. my names adam as well and i think tomorrow marks the three weeker for mine to. congrats and like they say this site has all you will ever want to know. and some things you didnt want to know,

nice bike. my names adam as well and i think tomorrow marks the three weeker for mine to. congrats and like they say this site has all you will ever want to know. and some things you didnt want to know, enjoy

boys and girls

Welcome adam O This site has the best and most correct info. on the big girls. But mine is a big boy..Jack

nice bike. my names adam as well and i think tomorrow marks the three weeker for mine to. congrats and like they say this site has all you will ever want to know. and some things you didnt want to know, enjoy

NightRocket:

You have a double post. Is that like a Double Whopper? I got a grip on the things you don't want to know like Jack and his sheep friends....................:D

I'm thinking about changing my screen name to 'Nightvisitor'.......:eek:

Welcome Aboard

Glad you've seen the light and got yourself an R3. I hope you enjoy it half as much as I have the past 2 1/2 years. As for you wanting more...... might I suggest elective surgery to enhance the muscles in your arms and shoulders. I can hardly hold on to the monster with the stock engine, tuneboy and Staintunes!

Back