Just found the bike i was looking for

I want one!!
PERFORMANCES

BUY

Sales are available only in Russia now.

Here are the answers on your most popular questions:

1. We sell bikes only in Russia now. No international shipping.
2. The cost in Russia is about 1700 USD. The export cost will not be the same. I cant say it because of it depends on a lot of things.
3. We plan to start export in 2017 to some Europe contries and probably to US. Now its not ready for export (not as good as it should be, but we'll do it). Check the site www.moto2x2.com if it will be available - we will write about it.
4. If you want to buy this bike anymore we can sell it in Russia only - you will have to ship it to your country yourself.
5. We are looking for distributors in all countries. If yoyu want to be a distributor please contact me to info@moto2x2.com in march and I will give you more detail information about terms and conditions.

Best regards,
Alex Labay.

PERFORMANCES

BUY

Sales are available only in Russia now.

Here are the answers on your most popular questions:

1. We sell bikes only in Russia now. No international shipping.
2. The cost in Russia is about 1700 USD. The export cost will not be the same. I cant say it because of it depends on a lot of things.
3. We plan to start export in 2017 to some Europe contries and probably to US. Now its not ready for export (not as good as it should be, but we'll do it). Check the site www.moto2x2.com if it will be available - we will write about it.
4. If you want to buy this bike anymore we can sell it in Russia only - you will have to ship it to your country yourself.
5. We are looking for distributors in all countries. If yoyu want to be a distributor please contact me to info@moto2x2.com in march and I will give you more detail information about terms and conditions.

Best regards,
Alex Labay.
Will wait till i can buy one locally:)

Back